You are here: Home / Program / Academic Advising / Forms


Main Content

Change of Major Preference
For students who have not yet entered the major, a change of major preference can be made using eLION
College Petition for Course Substitution/Exemption/Waiver
This form should be used when requesting permission to substitute an existing course for a degree requirement (ie: 3-6-9 or list B substitutions). This form needs to provide specific and detailed information about your request.
Concurrent Majors Application
This form should be used when applying for approval to complete two major programs of study. The form needs to originate in the student’s home program.
Declaration of Minor
A minor can be declared using eLION
Drop-Add Form
This form should be used when registering for: courses that are departmentally controlled (requires a signature from the department offering the course); credits beyond the 19 credit limit; courses that are full; or courses that are added after the add period ends.
Transfer Course Evaluation
This link should be used when having a non-Penn State course reviewed for acceptance as a Penn State course equivalent. It is best to have this evaluation completed before completing a course at another institution.